In the client area you can:
- Access your hosting control panel (cPanel).
- View all of your services.
- View all invoices.
- View all emails that have been sent to you.
- Open and view tickets
- Manage domain names
- Create/View website monitoring checks
To access the client area click the client area link at the top of our website.
Hosting Control Panel (cPanel)
You’ll use cpanel to manage all aspects of your hosting account. For example:
- Create, view and edit email accounts
- Create email forwards and auto responders
- Upload or modify files using your file manager
- View stats and logs
- Access Rv Site Builder
- Access “Softaculous” One click installs
- Password protect directories
Trendy Tools Drag and Drop Site Builder
If you’re looking for the easiest way to create a website this is it.
- Stunning HTML5 Websites
- Mobile Website Included
- Image gallery
- Events Calendar
- Appointments Scheduler
- Online Store Builder
- Media Player
- Contact Page
- Facebook & Twitter Integrated
- Pre-built Designs
- Search Engine Optimization
WordPress (One Click Install)
- 60+ million websites (including this site) use wordpress
- 2000+ Free Themes (Easily find a design you’ll love)
- 28,000+ plugins (plugins add features to your site)
We highly recommend WordPress and use it ourselves. With wordpress a beginner can easily get a website up and running very quickly. It also doesn’t limit your website like many site builders. You can easily add features for example a slider, a tabbed section of content, create a social media site or a full featured ecommerce store in 3 mouse clicks. We know wordpress and provide full tech support.
RVSitebuilder is a browser based site builder. It’s easy-to-follow workflow, social media plugins, and robust content management features makes it easy for even non-programmers to create, market, and maintain a high-end web presence. Features include:
- Over 1000 templates and more added monthly
- Unlimited Pages
- Add a blog, photo album, news letter or FAQ quickly and easily
If you’re looking for the easiest way to create a website this is likely the best option. But It does depend on the type of site you’re creating. I wouldn’t recommend using this to create an online store for example. Is it possible? Yes but there are better options for that provided via one click installs.
One Click Installs
Softaculous provides one click installs to make it incredibly easy to install all sorts of great applications.
- 13 Blog systems. I recommend WordPress
- 19 Shopping cart systems. I recommend OpenCart or PrestaShop
- 12 Forums. I recommend phpBB
- 40 Content management systems. I recommend wordpress for this normally but there are specialty systems such as open real estate so it depends on the site you’re creating.
- 12 polls and Survey systems
- 5 Ad management systems
- 7 Systems to create a social networking site
As you can see there’s a huge number of options. Why? Because there are so many different types of websites. When it comes to creating a website there is no such thing as one size fits all. It may be possible to make any given system fit your needs. But if you start with a system designed to fit your needs from the start you’re going to be much happier in the end. Need help choosing? Website Consultation